tgif and just in case
TGIF and Happy November! It's time for that collective sigh.
And just in case you're stumped for something to eat do this weekend...
a. kale soup with kielbasa and beans - pure comfort
b. diy sharpie dinnerware - I am in love with this plate!!
c. apple crisp - nom.
d. chocolate and cherry cream scones - double nom.
(i clearly have food on the brain)
and just in case you missed it...
feel free to download November's desktop background.
My gift. It's right there ---------------------->
Have a good one! Stay warm. Cook something delish.
Yummy, soup. It is soup weather here and I can't think of anything better than soup with kielbasa.
ReplyDeleteHave to try the kale soup!!
ReplyDeleteI made a big pot of kale, kielbasa and bean soup on Halloween. We are still enjoying it. It's even better the second and third day!
ReplyDeleteApple crisp wil be next. Yum!
I just followed the link to the chocolate cherry scones...YUM..I will be mixing up a batch of these for sure! Thanks for the links! Have a great weekend!
ReplyDelete