prints...real prints

studio waterstone

studio waterstone

studio waterstone

studio waterstone
I've been told to not be afraid. I've read about how dreams don't happen unless you take a step. Knowing this to be true, I finally pulled on my big girl pants and took the leap.  This first print is now available in my Big Cartel shop.  

This sketch (first featured here) contains one of my favorites quotes from J.R.R. Tolkien and serves as a constant source of comfort.

The Print:
This piece is 9 x 11" and fits wonderfully into an 8 x 10" matted frame.  It's printed on Somerset Velvet Fine Art Paper, a 100% acid free heavyweight, archival museum quality paper with a light fastness rating of 100 years.  It'll last longer than me!

For more information and pricing, this print can be found in Studio Waterstone's Art Shop.

Comments

  1. Awesome Lori - I just love your watercolors!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. says your shop is under maintenance. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Lorelei! Thank you! Had no idea it was set for maintenance mode but all is well now. Links should work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to you! Wishing you much success.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulation on taking the leap!
    You are awesome and an inspiration.
    I love the quote. Off to a great start!
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, it is, but I'm going to order another round of prints.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts