new leather ipad cases

IMG_6839c

IMG_6834c

So we made it to Cincinnati just in time for dinner and today was filled with adjustments and busy-ness. Isn't that always the way it is? Takes me one day to adjust to my new surroundings and a week to acclimate once I'm back in Atlanta. Go figure. Anyway...

Before I left, I worked on some leather iPad cases.  The first, my husband stole - very rude, indeed. I have a near duplicate unisex case (bottom image) and wonderfully weathered case (shown on top) that will hold more than the iPad and surprises you with a girlie lining.  

Both cases can be found in the shop.

Comments

  1. great bags .. I like the closures ♦

    so how do you like Cincinnati? Scout out any cool places?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes me want to run out and buy an iPad just to have one of your cases.

    ;-)

    Enjoy the day, Miss Lori! Snuggle up with your sweetie!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts