if you touch it...

IMG_6976c

IMG_6980c
This week I've been working on zippered pouches using different fabrics, recycled leather and other recycled bits.  I'm hoping to add them to the shop later today along with a few more recycled leather pouches.  Sorry for my slowness this week.  

IMG_6988
Just seems to, inexplicably, be one of those "if you touch it, it will smear" weeks.  I'm working on it though.  Again, the human mind is such a curious creature.  Been there?

Have a beautiful Thursday.  

Comments

  1. "The human mind is such a curious creature" Love it and I will have to remember that, when trying to tame my wild and crazy brain. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. been there .. remember what Scarlet said .. tomorrow is another day ♥
    love your little pouches . great fabrics . the scrolly one looks like one of your drawings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Argh...but I have been enjoying your series of calligraphies and prints - so beautiful and whimsically charming!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts