all good things

IMG_7370

IMG_7349

IMG_7356

IMG_7376
All good things, right?  I want to stay but Atlanta is calling - loudly.  Sophie will miss the abundance of squirrels and I will miss my sweetie. Luckily for me, he's scheduled to be home a lot during the month of November.  And as for Sophie and the squirrels?  She'll have to rely on her dreams.

Thursday is our travel day followed by shock, recovery, then full on leather production through Thanksgiving.  I've got LOTS of beautiful leather and tons of plans.  So. Excited.

It's impossible to leave without sharing the gorgeous autumn colors from our last walk on Wednesday. Enjoy your view and I'll see you soon.


Comments

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts