hello saturday

IMG_6546

IMG_6551

In my opinion, there's nothing more lovely than the glow of the afternoon sun streaming into a room.   Except maybe the glow of the morning sun?

IMG_0837
A new little project I began yesterday evening when life slowed and inspiration struck.

Because of a nasty headache earlier in the week which completely scattered any thoughts of creating, I'll be working away in the studio today and tomorrow - playing catch up.  Not a bad thing.  I'm in the mood to draw on some leather and play, then settle in again for the evening with my paintbrushes and watch the end of this.  I've seen good reviews.  So far it's very intriguing indeed - makes you think, for sure.  Let me know if you're watching it, too.

Have a beautiful Saturday.

Comments

  1. I'm so glad your headache is gone! I love the journal art you started and can't wait to see it finished.

    We watched the first episode of Revolution and I was prepared not to like it, but it lured me in.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that you are able to breathe and relax with your blog!!! It is wonderful!! Glad you are able create! There is nothing like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that beautiful light streaming through, great shot.I love your paintings..you are such a talented girl!
    jenni

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts