a preview and an update. finally.

studio waterstone bags
Pardon my showing off. But pleased as punch doesn't begin to describe the feeling now that I've completed the first batch of the season. And that I love each and every one. And that my arm cooperated. To be honest, the most trying activity has been the photo editing and description writing. For that, my arm is forever grateful for a nicely frozen icepack each evening.

Anyway.

A peek at my new bags... 

studio waterstone bags
a few crossbody bags

studio waterstone bags

studio waterstone bags bomber bag

studio waterstone bags

studio waterstone bags

studio waterstone bags

Funny.
Now that I've made a few, I'm itching to make more. And yes, I will be making black bomber bags.
But my arm needs a very short vacation, so I think sketching & playing with paint will be in order for the next day or two.

Hope you've enjoyed my preview.
My goal is to have everything listed in the shop by 8:00 p.m. this evening.

Comments

  1. You outdid yourself! Take a well deserved break! The photo editing and posting is always the tedious part :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to be stalking your shop all day :) I have a gift certificate from Christmas that has been burning a hole in my pocket and I can't wait to spend it! All the bags look gorgeous Lori - you sure out did yourself!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! Awesome sauce with a cherry on top! I love them all. Hard to choose a favorite. All the new colors and those bombers have always had me smitten. Can't wait to see them pop up in the shop! Enjoy the day.
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Those Bomber Bags look so full of buttery deliciousness :)

    I feel your aching arm pain...I procrastinate so horribly on the photo editing and posting of things...then I have a million backed up waiting in the wings. I have pieces that came out of the kiln a month ago that still haven't made it to my website!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgous! I love the idea of the recycled bomber bags, but my favorite is the slouchy bucket bag.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just lovely.... I definitely have my eye on one :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Lori, these are gorgeous! Just take care of that arm so you can create more!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so wonderful!!! I especially like the applique and slouch bag...the animal print is fantastic as well. Someday, I am going to be able to get one of your beautiful bags!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts