a peek into my sketchbook

studio waterstone sketchbook

studio waterstone sketchbook

studio waterstone sketchbook

Sadly, I haven't spent much time with my sketchbook recently as the current objective is to make bags while I'm in Atlanta.  So today, I show you a fun little sketch.  First a mixture of paint and then whimsical flowers added to the top.

If you haven't entered my Facebook challenge, be sure to do so by Sunday night!
A winner (or two) will be announced on Monday.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone.  Stay safe.

Comments

  1. Well, by now you know how I feel about your art...brilliant! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking this sketch looks different than the others.. but I still love it.
    Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your style so much. These colours are beautiful =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these sketches. They seem so free flowing and fresh. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts