tgif inspiration

IMG_5943c
(a sneak peek of goings on)

Don't know about you but I'm crying tgif this week!  Things are happening in the studio - woohoo!  Bags are being completed and (note) I'm going to list them all at once with a gracious ahead-of-time shout out.

ALSO...Jeff comes home this evening after two weeks.  I hate the long separations - so YAY (again) for Friday!  

Lastly but not leastly, I'm sending you virtual hugs and wishes for a fantastic weekend.  And if you're looking for something to do...

friday Collage

Friday doses of inspired beauties and projects (if you're looking for something to do.

4. make this diy printable tote (you even get the text download)

Comments

  1. I can't wait to see the new bags :) Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving my artist's pouch!! look forward to seeing your beautiful creations. happy weekend to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy moly, Miss Lori. That bag is singing my name! I can't wait to see what other bags you have in store for me....I mean, us! ;-) I love your inspirations. Makes me think that I need to do something to prettify my home. Thank you for always inspiring me! Enjoy the day. And the weekend with your love! Erin

    ReplyDelete
  4. saw those stone placemats on Pinterest - loooove them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a great weekend too! That bag is a stunner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your weekend Lori - I'll be spray painting and using spary adhesive Thank The Lord for propellants!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts