I was looking for your bags as I try to be green.. Are the IPAD cases all you have as I saw on Etsy...they are awesome, but I don't have an IPAD..Michelle
I love black and white, but your colors are always so expertly chosen. Why not try just the hint of color, as if it were a faded old print? But no matter what you know I love it! Enjoy the day. Erin
Like Erin says, your colors are always beautifully chosen. But I love it in black and white. Maybe you should challenge yourself to leave it black and white. Because I just bet you are itching to put in color.
It's beautiful! I say leave it as is. Of course I'm a sucker for black and white.
ReplyDeleteI say color it! Of course I am a sucker for color! :-)
ReplyDeleteIt is marvelous! I so admire your talent!
You touch it and it turns to gold .. you are so talented! B&W is AweSome! Have you ever colored one of your gorgeous designs monochromatic?
ReplyDeleteI was looking for your bags as I try to be green.. Are the IPAD cases all you have as I saw on Etsy...they are awesome, but I don't have an IPAD..Michelle
ReplyDeleteI love black and white, but your colors are always so expertly chosen. Why not try just the hint of color, as if it were a faded old print? But no matter what you know I love it! Enjoy the day. Erin
ReplyDeleteLike Erin says, your colors are always beautifully chosen. But I love it in black and white. Maybe you should challenge yourself to leave it black and white. Because I just bet you are itching to put in color.
ReplyDeleteI love it in Black and White...however, I think the quote would shine a bit more if you added color to the flowers.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful as always.
I think it is INCREDIBLE in black and white. maybe do another in color and frame them side by side.
ReplyDeletelove it in black and white, but im sure itll look great in color too.
ReplyDeleteSo much talent. It's relaxing just looking at your sketches. Please keep posting. I enJOY your blog very much.
ReplyDeleteNoooo, leaveit like this! Awesome!
ReplyDeletewonderful! you are so talented.
ReplyDelete