my sketchbook

Sketchbook #typography
this image is via instagram

IMG_5233c

IMG_5229c

IMG_5236c

IMG_5235c

IMG_5258c

IMG_5269c

IMG_5268c

"Scatter Joy"
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Have a beautiful weekend.

Comments

  1. what a beautiful thought honored in such a beautiful way...
    you did right by emerson - i am in love with the way you move through the spectrum, boldly yet softly...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such talent!
    BEAUTIFUL enhancement of a marvelous thought! "Scatter Joy" - How awesome is that?!!!!
    Have a joyful weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous. I hope that your weekend is fully of scattered joy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love that quote too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. just love it.. the quote and the sketch . Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Scatter Joy...This is what you do. I just had to share on pinterest!This is a fabulous. Thanks for stopping by my place. Enjoy your new old house, your hubby and that deconstructed purse. (looks like hair or a horses mane to me)

    ReplyDelete
  7. As always, your sketchbook is such an inspiration for me. Thank you for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts