inspire me monday: it's all about the happy

character traits

1. courage

Success in not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.
~Winston Churchill

2. gratitude

Feeling gratitude and not sharing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.
~William Arthur Ward

3.  patience

Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson

4.  love

A flower cannot live without sunshine, and a man cannot live without love.
~Max Muller

5.  forgiveness

Forgiveness is a funny thing. It warms the heart and cools the sting.
~William Arthur Ward


Now it's your turn...

Feel free to add to the list!

(list borrowed from Marc and Angel Hack Life)

Comments

  1. I needed these words of wisdom this morning..thanks. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely! .. and kindness ♥ it goes a long ways.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome quotes! Heres another thought:

    Assistance - Knowing when it is necessary, and when not -

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love quotes,, funny, encouraging, all of them. Love yours.
    This is a quote I have hung on my desk at work (I read it on another blog sometime this past year). Its a daily reminder to just make the best of whatever situation I may be in.

    "We have no control of the winds in adverse situations but we CAN adjust our sails"

    Not sure how it fits into the character traits but just thought i'd share with ya.

    Have a good day/week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my own personal quote...

    "Just because something is difficult, does not mean it is impossible"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts