diy: how to tie the perfect scarf

IMG_5223e

Scarf Collage2

IMG_5211e

IMG_5212e

IMG_5216e

IMG_5218e

IMG_5220e

IMG_5224e

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing,, I love scarves but always get frustrated trying to make them look just right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice and much better than the feeble attempt at the 'noose' like thing I produced the last time I tried! Thanks! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!
    A way I have not seen before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. See how much I learn from your site?! I've always just tied it up in a knot and headed out the door! This looks SO much better!

    Lori, I have a surprise for you on my blog. I hope you'll take a moment to stop by and see it!
    Thanks so much! Your blog is such a delight! --Sharyl

    http://sharylsjewelry.blogspot.com/2012/07/kreativ-blog-awards-awesome-blogs.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts