weeds

studio waterstone

Because I'm having a love affair with weeds.


Comments

  1. Gorgeous shot...and true about weeds...the meadows around here have some beautiful "weeds"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely .. I love dandelions myself ... ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some weeds are very pretty...If we can just look at them in a different way...away from the yard that is, hahaha!

    Have a great weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you look back in history, what we now call "weeds" were once considered herbs. Even dandelions can be eaten (look in your local health food store for "dandelion greens.")

    ReplyDelete
  5. Right now, weeds are the only flowers I have to look at! Gorgeous shot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've not seen this weed before, it is beautiful. Weeds can indeed be very pretty, I've included them in my last two posts for the same reason.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts