new handbags for the shop & weekend changes

Shop Update Tonight at 8:00

Instead of sliding through on his way to a weekend camping trip, Jeff skidded to a halt in Atlanta with a nasty case of sinusitis.  So, I'm taking care of my sweetheart this weekend and the rest of the new bags & totes will hit the shop next week along with a few coordinating iPad cases and artist's pouches.  

The bags shown below will hit the shop tonight.

studio waterstone handbags

studio waterstone handbags


studio waterstone handbags

studio waterstone handbags


studio waterstone handbags

studio waterstone handbags


studio waterstone handbags

studio waterstone handbags

***

On another note...
If I get brave and decide to tinker with my website and the blog heads into space this weekend, just know that I'll be back next week for I Heart Macro.  Let's think on the bright side and imagine that everything will go brilliantly.  sigh.  if only.


Comments

  1. I hope that Jeff feels better soon! Good luck with your web site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope he feels better soon and all goes well with your site.

    (I'm usually doing my "i heart macro" entry in the wee hours of Sunday morning, but actually just finished. So, no worries, whenever it happens, I'll be ready to post for a change!) :-) Take care! --Sharyl

    P.S. The new purses look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts