my new obsession
I'd spotted recipes here and there for baked kale chips - always different variations according to taste. Decided to try it out last week and I'm here to tell you now, they are fantastic. Addicting.
It took a couple of tries to get just the right amount of crisp. And when I did?
Whoa Nellie!
Hold the phone!
Get outta town!
Yum.
Thanks for that. I bought some and then couldn't find a good recipe. I'll try yours!
ReplyDeletelooks and sounds great, I would love to try it...:-)
ReplyDeleteWe love kale!! The kids devour it when I make chips.
ReplyDeleteA hint, you don't need the oil. Use parchment paper and sprinkle the seasoning right on, no need for oil at all. Aren't they great!
ReplyDeleteThis is one of the "hot" foods for this summer. I keep running into the recipe everywhere. I have some friends that have made them, and, while I liked them, no one else in my family did. :)
ReplyDeleteDon't they taste too good to be true - delicious and healthy!
ReplyDeleteNow, I gotta go make myself some - YUM!
This sounds simple and delicious!
ReplyDelete