my sketchbook - springing forward

IMG_2335c
Hi all! Ready for the weekend? Jeff and I already have lots on the table for Saturday and Sunday.

For me, the phrase "spring forward" has various definitions at the moment. Of course, I'm so glad that spring is here and the days are longer. At the same time, I'm sketching and doodling every day as the creativity for new bags feels bottled up inside of me. I have so many new ideas to try out and can't begin until I "spring forward" to my studio in Georgia next week.

For now, I'll try to concentrate on enjoying the lovely spring days in front of me, reminding myself to slow down and live each day.

IMG_2338c

IMG_2339c


IMG_2343c

Have a wonderful weekend. Do you have special plans?



Comments

  1. Beautiful work as always! I get really hung up on creating all the time, too. There is nothing wrong with taking time away and working on other ideas...but I still can't always convince myself of that.

    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful doodles! I am so ready to spring forward this weekend too :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts