home is where the studio is

IMG_2058

Or is it? I returned "home" last night after an exhausting 9 hour drive and it seems that I've grown discombobulated. Home is now in two different places and each time I arrive at a destination, it doesn't feel like home if I'm not with my other half. Know what I mean?

At any rate, I'm at the original location which houses my permanent studio and THAT I'm happy about. I missed all of my things. Seems that you can't take it all with you when you go - believe me, I've tried.

IMG_1821

But enough about me. Let's talk bags.

IMG_2027

I'm ready to work on new ideas which will be lighter and more airy - like the season - with a touch of leather for good measure. For those of you who are looking for full leather, it'll be just a while longer.

IMG_2060

I'm excited to carry on with all of those ideas bursting to be free from my sketchbook.
Can't WAIT to share them with you. Soon.

Have a wonderful day. Create.



Comments

  1. I'm sorry to say that I have missed the entire story about you having two places. I can tell you it is an odd feeling indeed! I actually had a hard time deciding what house was going to be the real one, many tears have been shed..where should I stay the most? It has been almost 7 years now and the Little House is the main one but I've found that having everything I need at both places is working out much better, especially emotionally....Misery loves company! xxoo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts