diy paintbrush holder - part two

So, last time I traveled to Ohio I needed a quickie, inexpensive way of carrying my brushes so that they wouldn't be damaged. I fashioned this easy holder. Turns out that I left out a few steps and my brushes weren't as secure as originally planned. Hey, it happens.

Not to worry, it was a quick fix and cost no addition money. I used a scrap of the original felt and my handy sewing machine although this could easily be completed by hand.

IMG_2192c

Here's my quick fix and let me tell you, it works perfectly now.

IMG_2188


IMG_2187


IMG_2191


IMG_2192

I'm carrying my brushes home today as I make the trek back to Atlanta. Here we go!
Have a fantastic Tuesday. And by all means, do something creative.


Comments

  1. That paintbrush holder is so functional and well made! What a wonderful idea ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this would be a great way to carry the small needle files too! How ingenious that you cut slits in the fabric to help hold in the pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the updated tutorial! I hope that you had a safe trip back.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts