friday bits

Love Fridays, especially this one because my sweetheart is coming in for a long weekend. We'll be celebrating both a belated Valentines as well as a family birthday.

I'm wishing you a happy weekend and sending you off with a few Friday Bits.

***

For the DIY-er:

diycollage
Clockwise from top left:


And if you're a Pinterest Addict like me:

This is a great article for anyone who pins. I couldn't have said it better myself.


Just in case you missed my Camera Strap Tutorial:

IMG_1523

***

I am now obesessing over book two of The Hunger Games series, Catching Fire.
Any new devotees?

I'm extremely tempted to jump onto Amazon and watch the season finale of Downton Abbey.
With Mr. W coming in, I'll record it on Sunday night and catch it Monday.
Any current devotees? Any cheaters who have already seen the finale?

***

Have a serious yen for this...

Gorgeously colored felt from Heather Bailey

***

And finally...

beautyofaging#1


Comments

  1. Hope you have a lovely weekend & happy belated Vday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Off to check out the Pinterest article. Have a great weekend with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or middle age is when there are two choices for an evening out and you choose the one that gets you home the earliest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful romantic and family reunion!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! Can't believe you have a Mill Mountain Coffee and Tea mug from right here in Roanoke, VA.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts