baby steps

A new week begins as I babystep back into the studio. First order of business is cleaning and purging. The last time I really worked was before Christmas and, quite honestly, I couldn't even see the bottom of my worktable. Yes, it was that bad.

studio waterstone blog
spring linens and cottons

studio waterstone blog

IMG_1724

I'm so excited to say that I've cut out two iPad cases in beautiful, vibrant colors as well as one ikat-styled tote and another medium tan leather tote. Cannot WAIT to get started.

studio waterstone blog
baby steps

IMG_1738
a stack of light colored recycled leather waiting to become something special

IMG_1719

It won't happen at my old rate. In all honesty, my business doesn't have a chance of gathering full steam until this fall. BUT...

Things are progressing and they're promising. There's a light at the end of this tunnel and I think it's time to begin very slowly. Remaining slow, but progressing just the same. With baby steps.

And I can't wait.


Comments

  1. I'm over here cheering you on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby steps are good! Best of luck to you and your arm!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is so good to hear that you will be able to do what you love to do. even if it is slower paced it will be fulfilling to get back at it. when you are done cleaning your studio will you come over and clear out mine?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baby steps are good because that's better than no steps! I'm happy for you that things are progressing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to see you can start to get back to what you love. Good things come to those to wait, so take your time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! So exciting. Best of luck with everything. I look forward to seeing what you make this spring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. :) Sounds very exciting. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic that you are moving on a little at a time...I must say I adore the ikat- style fabric...will be having a peek when this one is finished. Hope your arm is getting there and you are feeling stronger.
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts