Love those etched glass storage jars. Thanks Lori (and Martha). I use those and just have ugly adhesive labels. Time to get the etching cream out.
Fun round up! Have a good weekend.
Great ideas! I am sorry about the change in your plans but you need to let yourself heal. You are so creative and artistic I know you will find other outlets.
I bookmarked the embroidery dictionary! Thanks so much! My sister is coming for the weekend! Yay!
I love those etched glass jars! That is a cool idea!Enjoy the rest of what Is left of your "Birthday Weekend"!
I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.
Love those etched glass storage jars. Thanks Lori (and Martha). I use those and just have ugly adhesive labels. Time to get the etching cream out.
ReplyDeleteFun round up! Have a good weekend.
ReplyDeleteGreat ideas! I am sorry about the change in your plans but you need to let yourself heal. You are so creative and artistic I know you will find other outlets.
ReplyDeleteI bookmarked the embroidery dictionary! Thanks so much! My sister is coming for the weekend! Yay!
ReplyDeleteI love those etched glass jars! That is a cool idea!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the rest of what Is left of your "Birthday Weekend"!