the present moment

studio waterstone blog

Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
~Buddha~

This week I'm in North Carolina helping my sister ready mom and dad's home for sale. It's been a long year while at the same time it's hard to believe that a year has passed. So for me, this week it's important to be reminded to focus on the present. In fact, it's not a bad thought to carry each day, hm?

I hope you have a wonderful week and I'll see you again in a few days.


Comments

  1. What a peaceful photo! I really hope that is what you find right now! Keep strong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel for you! I went through the same thing a year ago...may you find peace in the present!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely photo...and you give good advice with that wise quote!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have a smooth transition....sending good thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking of you and hoping things go well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts