a studio peek and a reminder

Be forewarned. I'm ending the week with a peek inside my studio. And I'm sure you'll agree that it's due for a thorough cleaning followed by a serious dose of color.

IMG_0596
Items to be mailed out.

IMG_0603
A custom backpack.

IMG_0600


IMG_0585
Love this card. Don't they look happy?

IMG_0590


IMG_0589
Me...er...a long time ago.
I'm the one with the super mod striped dress, knee socks, and corsage.

IMG_0581
The heavy machinery, a.k.a. The BAG Maker

IMG_0576
Geez, it looks like a man with absolutely no imagination or creativity resides here.

IMG_0599

The Reminder...

The shop is beginning to dwindle and free shipping is on the table.
Just sayin'.

Have a wonderful Saturday. Play, but don't hurt yourself.


Comments

  1. I love that Juki. And I'll come help paint!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the super mod striped dress • very chic. We must be similar time zones as I have a few photos of same fashion!

    Fabulous weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoops it is not here yet! I called by this am to link up to iheartmacro are you doing it this weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lindy, I messaged you but as an FYI, the macro challenge is posted on Saturday night and runs until Monday morning. See you there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your tags and packaging! I am not the most original when it comes to decorating my studio/craft storage space either. Functionality before aesthetics I guess. Love the striped mod dress, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love seeing old pictures! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts