cherry, almond, and chocolate clusters

IMG_0758


Fair warning. Make a double batch.

Cherry Almond Chocolate Clusters

IMG_0733

What You'll Need:
1 cup whole almonds, toasted and coarsely chopped
1/2 - 3/4 cup dried cherries, coarsely chopped
6 oz. dark or bittersweet chocolate (60% or 70% cocoa), finely chopped

***

1) Line a baking sheet with waxed paper.

2) Melt the chocolate, either in a double boiler or in the microwave.

3) Add the chopped almonds and dried cherries to the chocolate.

IMG_0751

4) Drop clusters onto the baking sheet. Put in the refrigerator until cooled.

IMG_0761

Enjoy!


Comments

  1. we love those, make them all the time! yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oohh, Lori, those look scrumptious!!! Thanks for sharing! Have a very Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOLLY. I am definitely gonna make these, thank you Lori!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just PERFECT! Thanks & Happy Trails!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yum! My mouth is watering.
    Have a wonderful Christmas Lori!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sitting here on my computer with my morning coffee drooling over those goodies! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum! Delicious and so easy!

    Have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yum. I've never seen dried cherries or blueberries here but I guess cranberries would work fine instead.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts