let's talk talent...

I love this part of the week because it's time to talk talented folks! Can't think of a better way to shout "TGIF" than to learn about new and inspiring artisans.

This week I was thrilled to host three fantastically talented ladies and I sincerely hope that you visit their shops, websites, and blogs as they all have something beautifully unique to offer.

*****

summers studio
LeAnn, from Summers Studio, creates earthy, organic ceramic and bronze art beads, pendants, and jewelry. I'm in love with the little ceramic owl beads as well as the sweet seasonal mitten and ornament beads.


Screen shot 2011-11-03 at 5.58.37 PM
Sharon, from Livewire Jewelry, creates beautiful necklaces, bracelets, and earrings using copper, handmade beads and earthy stones. I'm drooling over the Jezabel earrings at the moment.


mishel designs
Shel, from MiShel Designs, works wonders using ribbon, pearls, sterling silver to create her lovely, classic pieces. Be sure to visit Shel's shop and blog. Right now she's organizing a Holiday Shop Hop that you will not want to miss!


*****

Interested in having your shop, website, or blog featured? I'm interested in promoting YOU and giving you a space. That space is to your immediate right. See the three, large, featured artist ads? That's it! And the best part is that it's free. Yep, free - otherwise known as spreading the love.

The details...

Visit this weeks artisans then come back and let everyone know what you loved. Comments are open through Saturday night, November 5th and on Sunday morning, we'll draw for four spaces to go in the "Featured Artists" spot in the right sidebar.

If you're chosen, your advertisement will be added ASAP and it will run through next Saturday night. Next Friday we'll do the same thing all over again. No catch, no charge, no nothing except advertising space for your shop, website, or blog.

For the full details (size requirements, etc), head over to this page. But be sure to come right back here and comment to toss your name in the hat.

Good luck!!!

Comments

  1. Summers Studio - her owls are adorable!!!!!

    Livewire Jewelry - Botany Handmade Copper Earrings

    MiShel Designs - Holiday shop hop


    Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve actually been following Sharon at LiveWire for quite some time. I love the organic feel to her jewelry. These earrings are a beautiful example of her work:
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/84583840/enlightened-handmade-copper-and-resin

    SummersStudio has some beautiful pieces and in bronze this was my favorite one:
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/66591937/bronze-dragonfly-charm

    MiShellDesigns is a lovely shop my favorite item is this beautiful bracelet: http://www.etsy.com/listing/81049381/multi-strand-beaded-linen-cord-bracelet
    It was great to loook through the two new to me shops and stop back by at Livewire!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Summers Studio - omg, when did she start making Christmas ornaments? I love them all, but especially the little mittens!!!

    Livewire Jewelry - I love the varied colors and textures in the Walk in the Woods necklace and bracelet set. Just yummy!

    MiShel Designs - Love the Multi-Strand Beaded Linen Cord Bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so very clever, Miss Lori!

    SummersStudio - she is one of my favorite art bead artists. Her bronze is so lovely. She has done custom orders for me and she is the sweetest. I love her new snowflake design.

    Livewire - Sharon has a great eye for detail and I love the mix of metals and vintage materials. I don't know if I could pick a favorite, but there is one with a key that I like.

    MiShel Designs - new to me, so thanks for that! I loved her pearl on swirl ear wires earrings very much. And she sells her components too which I like since I rarely have time to make my own.

    Enjoy the day!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of these ladies have lovely items, but I was especially drawn to the Christmas ornaments in Summers Studio. The mittens are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Summer Studios: Porcelain Heart Pansy Purple

    Livewire Jewelry: A Walk In The Woods-handmade gemstone and copper bracelet/necklace

    MiShel Designs: Handcrafted .999 Fine Silver Wrapped Ring in Size 8 - only one left


    These shops are going to make me go broke! Great for Christmas shopping (gifts for me that is...)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts