bragging rights!

Of course, I'm not sure that I have the right to brag. After all, I didn't do a thing except give birth to the model, toil over her for almost 19 hard years and...okay. I don't have the right.

jes

On the other hand, our fabulously talented photographer, Kelley Wenzel of Pear Tree Photography, deserves praise for her beautiful shots. Yes, we're talking the very same Kelley Wenzel from Kelley's Beads. Seriously, this much talent should be outlawed - but not until I get my pictures!


Now you've seen my model's face, something that doesn't happen often around here!
For my bragging, I borrowed a couple of preview pics from the photo shoot.
Want to see a few more? Head over to Kelley's blog to see her beautiful work.


Comments

  1. Your daughter is stunning - what beautiful photos! I'd say you definitely have bragging rights - it's one of the perks of being a Mom. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are absolutely beautiful! You should brag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is absolutely beautiful Lori!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunningly, awesomely beautiful and so's the girl!!! I tried to comment on her blog but was not able.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Lori! She's so beautiful! And her warmth of spirit just emanates from those shots :) Must get that from her mama ;) You have every right to brag, comes with the kid LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lori, your daughter is stunning. And yes you do have bragging rights, she is half you after all. So does she get her good looks from you or her Dad?
    Kyles :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful shots, beautiful model and beautiful setting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is so beautiful and Kelley has so much talent. I've loved her photography for a while now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yes you do have bragging rights, what a beautiful daughter and she just glows with an inner light!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so glad you love the photos of your model! We had a great time together and was absolutely thrilled that she let me photograph her face and not just from the neck down. ;)

    Beads2Die4, I'm sorry you had problems commenting. I've heard that from a few people, so I just went in and changed the comment settings to see if that helps. *Crossing fingers*

    ReplyDelete
  11. what beautiful photographs of a stunning young woman! And oh, def do you have bragging rights! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow she's gorgeous! And the photography is great, too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. She is beautiful! Gorgeous photos, too. You definitely have some bragging rights!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts