monday inspiration

A big "thank you" goes out to all the thoughtful folks who commented and offered up creative suggestions to my dilemma last week. The conversation with the big E still has maybe one last ditch effort before I resort to getting creative with a new name.

This week, my agenda is big bags - leather on the Juki! (sounds like a dish, doesn't it?) I'll be visiting Mr. W next week and, needless to say, I can't just toss the old Juki in the trunk. Who will take care of Sophie and Oreo? Why my fantastic house sitters, of course! They will cook, clean, sit, and love - the animals.

Here's some Monday inspiration for you...


I think it's time to live, don't you?


This is so doable.




Doable? Meh. Impressive? Definitely!



I hope your day is inspired.

What's on your agenda?


(psst...the images are from Pinterest)

Comments

  1. Wow Lori!! This is better than coffee!!! Love the shapes and colors of the pictures but most of all love the reminder about what's important.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, I so love the colorful photos. Second, I so agree with what Delai Lama says and it's also in the bible that we should not be a slave of the "stuff" they are only a means to live by but they are not the purpose of why we live. Thanks for the post inspires me today ^_^
    Thanks for the visit too I do appreciate it very much!

    Chinese Lantern

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not a fan of abstract art but I found this post inspiring. What can be done with sheer colour. I don't have much time right now for painting but it made me realize I could do some fun things for my 2 year olds room with just colours. I loved the tree. Thanks.......
    Janice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh wow, those painted pumpkins are so cool... I've never seen them painted before, so much fun for children *ahem* (and me) to do. Lovely.
    Jennie. X

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts