it's a wrap: studio saturday
It's been a couple of weeks since my last wrap. Last week I worked on designing recycled iPad cases. It was quite a process and took several attempts. I settled on four different designs. Each one is lined with soft felt.
recycled suede and tweed. (sold)
I was able to make one recycled leather bag. (sold)
And this crossbody handbag needed a little tweaking. I wasn't happy with how the stems showed up machine stitched, so I embroidered them and that did the trick.
Now I'm working on a few full-sized recycled wool bags that should be complete by next week.
So, that's it for me!
What did you work on this week?
I hope everyone has a relaxing, inspired weekend.
See you on Sunday for I Heart Macro.
Lori, those are beautiful IPad covers! You did a great job!
ReplyDeleteYour iPad cases are so cool! Makes me wish I had an iPad!
ReplyDeletedid you make that brown handbag ???? Waw!!!!!! i'm impressed !
ReplyDeleteYour bags are wonderful. What a great week you have had!
ReplyDelete