what I know for sure

Photography fits perfectly into my creative life. I never seem to tire of playing around. Of course, I also need to get serious with product shots. So, what do I know for sure? I know that I love my little Canon S90 compact camera. The S90 is small and fits easily into my purse or back pocket.

s90_586x186

With this camera, I always shoot in manual mode (yes, manual!), adjusting everything that a fancy DSLR camera offers. Naturally, it has it's limitations and can't go as far as a full-sized SLR. But, I love it. And that's one thing I know for sure.

What else do I know for sure?

Head's up and fair warning! I know FOR SURE that I'll be switching around the layout of my blog this weekend (before Sunday's macro feature). If you happen to stop by late Friday through Saturday, it may look pretty darned wonky.


So, apparently I know only two things for sure this week.
How about you? What do you know for sure?
AND...
What kind of camera do you use? Love it? Why or why not?


Comments

  1. What I know for sure is that my kids (3 & 5) don't sleep for beans. gah. And that I need more coffee as a result.

    My camera? It's a Sony CyberShot DSC H20. And I *love* it. Seriously. *LOVE* I can go manual with it, fully auto, partly auto... It takes some awesome shots for me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know for sure that I am loving all of the time I am getting with my kids this week, as well as mucho time on the torch. And I know for sure that I am pleased with my progress in straightening up my home and office/studio.

    I love that you can fit your camera in your back pocket. That is not a possibility with my Nikon D700, although I love it to pieces and can't imagine ever handing this baby off. I love that it has an extremely sensitive sensor, allowing me to take pics in very low light without a flash. I wish it had video capabilities and a built-in infrared sensor for a wireless remote.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought a new Cannon Power Shot. It's almost exactly like my old one, but it's faster. I'm hoping it's sharper, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to Humble Beads Inspired By Nature Retreat this weekend. Wheeeeeee! Beach here I come!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know that it is cold where I live and that it gets dark way too early!

    My camera ~ nikon d90 ~ LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey gorgeous, well I know FOR SURE I will be finishing my Bead Soup creation and posting about it on Saturday in between overhauling & decorating my eldest son's bedroom over the weekend!

    good luck with the change around....

    hugs

    hello gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Since I don't have a fancy camera phone, I love little cameras that can fit into my purse ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm back from my trip and making my rounds. I saw your message on pinterest on the iPad and couldn't fig out how to respond - but YES we can PIN together now!

    I use a Nikon Coolpix and also use the manual mode. I love that it is small enough to pop in my purse and the pix come out pretty dang good! But, thank goodness for editing, right?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know for sure that I love my Cannon D100, even though it offers only 7 MP, but it has yielded more amazing photos than I can count.

    Just found your blog, and I enjoy my visit here.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts