monday inspiration

Happy first day of the week! Ready to get started? I am - with WAY more things on my to-do list than I can actually tackle. Luckily, I follow the carryover rule.

For Studio Waterstone, it's all about leather bags this week. (trying to PLAN my bags - not an easy task for someone with ADD) I finished a crushed red suede bag yesterday and can't wait to show you - maybe later today.

Want to give you a big head's up for this Tuesday as we'll have a brand new tutorial. And on Thursday, we'll have a newly featured studio in Featuring Studio Spaces. Not giving anything away yet. Let's just say, be sure to have your drool bib handy because this one is truly worthy, full of creatively beautiful ideas.

And I leave you today with a thought I can't seem to get out of my mind. Let's face it, it's a good one and always makes me smile. On a lighter note...


stressed

Have a great day.


Comments

  1. Did somebody say desserts? Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new layout! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing your new bag, and new tutorial. Then I am having dessert, because you just justified it so well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I can't wait to see the new red purse - I know I love mine!!

    The tutorial sounds exciting and I love deserts and am having a 'brownie bite' with my coffee this morning for breakfast (bad, girl!!)as I read this! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts