it's a wrap: studio saturday...er...friday

Happy to announce that I actually finished not one, not two, but THREE items this week. With a recovering arm, production isn't nearly what it used to be. But hey, I'm getting there - hopefully in time for the Christmas rush which begins in October. Gah! Anywho, have a gander.

studio waterstone handbags

The bag has sold, but the two little cell phone/key pouches are in the shop.

*****

I got REALLY hunger after watching Foodnetwork on Monday. Hmm...
What to make when you suck at grocery shopping and have eggs.
Why, a spanish omelet - my version! And if I must say (and I must) it was fantastic.

*****

On Wednesday, I reviewed (ok, it was a love fest) Barbara Lewis' new book,
Torch-Fired Enamel Jewelry.

*****

See you on Sunday, you macro shooters, you.

Comments

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts