happy happy joy friday

Each day flies by at the speed of sound. But each week seems as slow as molasses as I count down to seeing Mr. W again. Is that kind of time even possible? At any rate, the week is drawing to a close and I'm already excited about what's ahead. But first, let's look back...

Just in case you missed it, on Tuesday we had a SUPER easy infinitity scarf tutorial for fall and on Thursday we peeked into artist, Marcia DeCoster's gorgeous studio.

And now, I'm so glad it's Friday! I've got a little "fashion for the rest of us" fall inspiration and a peek into my studio to see new projects - think gadgets.

Now, for a look ahead...

IMG_9594
Loving the wool I accumulated this week.
Ready to be recycled and refashioned into clutches and cases.

IMG_9597
My first attempt at an iPad case (don't look too closely at the stitching), complete with a front pocket and back zippered pouch for pens.
After a few tweaks, I'll be ready to add a few to the shop.


And here's what I loved this week. Kinda gets me in the mood for fall.

23collage

Which look is your favorite?



All fashion looks are from Pinterest.


Comments

  1. Definitely that purple dress/scarf ensemble. Beautiful color!! i do like the Garnet Hill dress too, first dress on the left.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, I am loving the new wool you collected this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Kelley! Me too. I also got a great third wool skirt, but Jessie tried it on and it looked fabulous. So, ONCE AGAIN, she took my stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these! But 'me' is definitely in the bottom right corner: jeans, a nice "T", an open cardigan or wrap sweater and some cute shoes - oooohhhh love this one!! (The pic needs a Studio Waterstone bag, though and cute jewelry - just saying!!)

    Oh,...and that wool you got your hands on - very sweet indeed!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the red dress and grey jacket w/ boots in the upper left corner. It just speaks Fall to me! Pretty appropriate for the first day of Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhhh, the top left if only I could find a pair of boots that fit over the mondo calves.
    Mommas don't let your babies grow up to be dancers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, that must be a hard way to live, Lori....though I bet you and your hubby are always glad to see each other now!

    Enjoy the weekend -

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, looking at all these super-cute outfits makes me wish I enjoyed shopping more!
    Top left corner: LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it all-from the boots on up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts