new projects sneaky peek

studio waterstone

Madly in love with this great fabric I picked up in July while on vacation. I knew that it would marry perfectly with my recycled leather to make the perfect fall/winter bag. I've got two in the works.

studio waterstone

The bag above will be larger and have a shorter, single recycled leather strap.
I haven't decided on specific details yet - a few ideas are bouncing around in the back of my head
...somewhere.

studio waterstone

This bag, I know what I'm doing. It'll be the medium sized crossbody style and
would you get a load at that great strap? It "used" to be a Fossil belt.

studio waterstone

It's much happier now.

studio waterstone

And I finished six cuffs made from all recycled leather, fabric and buttons.
They're already in the shop.

That's your sneaky peek. Now we just need to cross our fingers and toss salt over our shoulders
that I finish both bags this week. My new, slower pace is NOT fun. Just sayin'.

Comments

  1. I love the Fossil belt's renewed life and can't wait to see it finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fabric and *love* the cuffs! They are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOhh, I LOVE that fabric Lori, can't wait to see them finished.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the texture and colours of the fabric..so ethnic looking.Gorgeous with the leather.
    jenni

    ReplyDelete
  5. That fabric is just incredible! Can't wait to see the finished bags :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This combo will make great bags! You have a great eye :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I can just see them now,, they're gonna be beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts