fashion for the rest of us

Hello lovelies! I hope this week is turning fabulous for you. Believe it or not and after scraping the bottom of the barrel on Monday, it's been a fantastic week at the Plyler's - and I'm still expecting only good things to come.

It's time now for Fashion for the Rest of Us. This clothing is current and can be worn at practically any age. Why is this true? Notice recurring themes: no low necklines, arms are comfortably covered, tushes discretely hidden, etc. No matter your age or size, all of these can be enjoyed by all. Really.

studio waterstone

Sources from top left:
Tunic from Sundance
Center dress from Mrs. Pomeranz on Etsy
Outfit from Sundance
Tunic and Jeans from Anthropologie
Outfit from Dove Tree Design



Comments

  1. i can see myself wearing every outfit shown here! nice collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Lorelei, this is exactly the kind of stuff I love, everything has a bohemian twist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kristi, you're right! Totally agree with the style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!
    Lori, I started teaching high school when I was 23 and let me tell you, I learned very quickly about age appropriate dressing, and you basically hit all the high points (covered tush being tops on my list!)
    Thanks for the lovely inspiration...and on another note...Project Runway tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amening the Project Runway comment! WooHOO!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't forget the wrinkly neck, I wish I could wear a scarf year round. Thank goodness they are in style.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What was I thinking, Anne??? Scarves are SO important. I will devote an entire post to our beloved scarves.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts