back in the saddle - again

studio waterstone

I'm BACK! Okay, not as my fully maniac self. But as a wiser, MUCH slower, really wanting to work, dying to have a little fun self. Physical therapy is progressing well. Unfortunately I'm still having trouble with my shoulder. But I'm peeking my head out from the clouds, baby!

studio waterstone

I'm dying to show you what I've been playing with for what seems like months now. The bag above will be a crossbody with recycled suede and leather. I picked up that gorgeous linen on vacation. It's purty.

studio waterstone

This? I'm not exactly sure what's going on, which many of you will relate will to. Sometimes it's just one big puzzle until it's done, right? It will be a crossbody with recycled leather and that's allz I know for now.

studio waterstone

And this? Oh my. Can't believe I found it. I've just cut out the main part, but yes, it's leather - a snakeskin-patterned leather and it's lovely.


So, that's what I've been doing in my studio. How about you? Catch me up.

Comments

  1. I've been wrangling 4 children, 2 guinea pigs, a rabbit, chinchilla and hamster. I made 1 etched bracelet at 1:00 in the morning sunday, have about 5 challenges to work through,am folding 10 loads of laundry whilst said children fight and have a carnival to attend this evening. Oh and I got a really awesome apron .... I think that covers it.

    Welocome Back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray! Glad to hear you are recovering and feeling more like yourself.

    Take good care of yourself!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! Having been there with the wrist, shoulder, elbow, stress injuries, I can imagine just how good this feels. Enjoy your new found freedom. But take it easy, OK?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear you are feeling better! I'm just getting ready to go home. I've been with DD for 2.5 months, and it's time to go home. I'll be getting back to the torch next week. I can hardly wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to read that you are feeling better! I am loving that snakeskin leather!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!! So glad you're able to do at least something! Can't wait to see what that 'cross-body' piece ends up like...you got my curiosity up :) LOVE that snakeskin!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lori - so pleased you are feeling much better. Love that beautiful bag - and the snakeskin leather, what a gem!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad you're able to start creating again. Take it easy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts