it's a wrap: studio saturday

studio waterstone
This tote is in the shop.

studio waterstone
This supa recycled leather bag has sold.

***

Whew! Some kind of week.
In the immortal words of Forrest Gump, "That's all I have to say about that."

***

I hope that your Saturday is simply perfect.

Don't forget to join me on Sunday for I Heart Macro.


P.S. Remember, I won't be commenting because of this. But I will most definitely be reading your comments with all the gusto, joy, and love that my little self can muster
...sans my right arm.


Comments

  1. What a beautiful tote - no surprise it is already sold!
    I'm so sorry about your arm and all the pain you're under. I hope you're taking the doctor's orders and allowing your arm to heal. :-) I can only imagine how difficult it must be for you. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is berry time here too...I tried to pick some wild ones and decided the mosquito's could have them! Hope you are resting the arm and behaving....time for you to do some catching up reading..never know where new ideas might pop up from.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts