dreamy monday

Happy Monday! This week we're looking at beautiful weather in the 60's and 70's. I'll take it any day. We find ourselves using every excuse to be outdoors and dreaming about...

bench2
sitting on this reclaimed wood bench from Civilized


firepit
enjoying an outdoor fire with this firepit from Modfire


birds
dreaming of the outdoors while inside with the wall vinyls from Vinyl Wall Accents


light
feeling the glow of upcycled solar lights from Creative Corks N More


wheelb
resting my tired feet (and a glass of wine) on this table from Honey's Treasures


candle
enjoying my time bug free with these citronella candles from PicsPetalsScents


bench
and taking a relaxing snooze on this incredible lounger from BENTwoodwork


Anyone care to lend me your wooded backyard?
I'll provide the beverage and hors d'oeurvres and promise to share.


Comments

  1. You are welcomed to mine but it's full of a week of RAIN!!! Eeeeekkk - Happy Monday Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bench and my friend has a cart like that last one that she uses as a coffee table!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts