my favorite tutorials

studio waterstone
[ totally unrelated photo i snapped this weekend ]

This week I'm proudly pointing you to my new tutorial page. It's recently been updated and organized with larger thumbnails and links and such. Be sure to visit and peruse.

And speaking of tutorials, here are a few all-time favorites:

Recycled Wine Bottle Torch
Doily Canvas Bag
Anthropologie Inspired Light
Spring Statement Necklace

Enjoy!

Can you point me to your favorite DIY?
They're like crack to me.


Comments

  1. Hi Lori! It just so happens that I posted a DIY tutorial on my blog last week.

    http://2ifbysea-cristi.blogspot.com/2011/04/diy-dry-erase-board.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts