dreamy monday - jewelry
I hope that your weekend was simply wonderful! I continued to play catch-up in the studio, making handbag labels and working on eleven colorful, warm weather inspired new key pouches and clutches! I'm hoping to add them to the shop by tomorrow afternoon.
*****
To begin the week, here's a little dreamy, drool-worthy jewelry to enjoy
Clockwise from the top left:
1) Twisted Ear Cuff from Marty Magic
2) Fools Gold Drop Earrings from Toosis
3) Ides of March Bracelet from Angidega
4) Stacking Ring Trio - Rainforest from Lavender Cottage
5) Sterling Silver Earrings from Pole Star
6) Buttercup Earrings from August Nine
1) Twisted Ear Cuff from Marty Magic
2) Fools Gold Drop Earrings from Toosis
3) Ides of March Bracelet from Angidega
4) Stacking Ring Trio - Rainforest from Lavender Cottage
5) Sterling Silver Earrings from Pole Star
6) Buttercup Earrings from August Nine
*****
I can't pick a favorite!
Busy week? Take time to dream.
I can't pick a favorite!
Busy week? Take time to dream.
Love, love, love your new header...especially the black nose!! Have a nice and productive Monday.
ReplyDeleteOh, they are all so pretty :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pics...I want them all!
ReplyDeleteI am dreaming of warmer weather pleeeaase, sleet, snow and rain most of the week here...UGH! ENOUGH!
Hope you have a good one!
That Ides of March bracelet is gorgeous and haunting!!!
ReplyDelete