sunday - sunny - giveaway - vamped websites
Hello friend.
(I can't think of a more appropriate way to greet you today! Funny thing is that every time I say that phrase in my head, I think of the escaped prisoner in one of my favorite movies, "Oh Brother Where Art Thou" - have you seen it? Suddenly I sound like an escaped prisoner from the south in the 30's)
So, hello friend.
We're getting a sunny, somewhat warm-ish break from the winter weather this weekend.
Sophie likes this as she gets longer walks.
I revamped my main website home page yesterday. Tell me what you think.
Honestly - as a friend would.
(the kind of friend who gives it to you straight as opposed to the kind who is warm and fuzzy)
Today is for custom orders...
a blue suede handbag with a little bird
a distressed case with a little flower
all springy things.
Today is also the last day to drop your name into the hat for this cute little sweetie.
Yep - a giveaway.
Seriously, it's impossible to NOT qualify. It's that easy.
Have a wonderful Sunday.
LOL--it's impossible not to qualify--that tickled me.
ReplyDeleteLOVE Oh Brother Where Art Thou!!! I have the soundtrack and it is one of my very favorites!
After watching YEARS of kids TV I think of "Little Bill" - The first line of every show I think is "Hello Friend" LOL
ReplyDelete"Oh Brother Where Art Thou" is an awesome movie :) But I'm with Patty - "Hello Friend" reminds me of Little Bill!
ReplyDeletewow, I love your website! the home page looks wonderful, definitely made me want to keep browsing!
ReplyDeleteOkay, I'm showing my age because I don't know who the heck Little Bill is.
ReplyDeleteI agree with holly – O Brother Where Art There is an AWESOME movie. There is really nothing more to say about it.
ReplyDeleteI love the simplicity (simplicity = easy browsing for me…yay!) of your homepage and I think it was a great idea to add the click through to the etsy listing for that particular purse. The only thing I noticed is that occasionally when going back to your homepage after browsing on your website your sitemeter button is available and you can click through to your summary page. I only mention it because when I’ve used sitemeter in the past for clients they don’t typically want it visible to incoming traffic. Otherwise everything looks delightful…as always. :)
Ooh, thank you Carlene! I had no idea that it was a link to my sitemeter page!!! I immediately took it off. Thanks for the heads up.
ReplyDeleteYour web page is great, I too like the simplicity of it. Looks very modern, but approachable and intriguing!
ReplyDelete