my constant companion


Photobucket
this is oreo - my constant companion


Photobucket
she sits atop my worktable and cackles at the birds


Photobucket
oreo decided to go naturally gray - beauty knows no age says she


Photobucket
oreo stalks me

every day - all day

she grabs at my ankle and, well, then she drags along


Photobucket
oreo attacks anything that moves

and most things that don't


Photobucket
she is my protector from anything that doesn't move


Photobucket
oreo appreciates a fine looking mane

she regularly ingests her own fur


Photobucket
you know the rest

the end.


Comments

  1. What would be do without out furry children?

    She is such a pretty girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O.M.G. give me a spoon (or a big glass of milk) cause I want to eat. him. up.

    he is so cute! I love me some kittehs! and I love fluffy kittehs even MORE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is gorgeous! Does she try and make off with your projects as you work? My mom's cats like trying to take off with our saw blades. Thanks for sharing pics of your Oreo.
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the studio is my oreo's favorite hangout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I have a companion just like that, and her name is Nessa. She loves to sit on my mouse pad as though it is a thrown. This doesn't make for easy navigating, but I sure know that I am loved!

    Oreo is so darling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweetheart! So cute that she follows you around all day and helps you with all your projects! They do act as though you'd be lost without them, don't they. And of course you would be!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oreo is beautiful. No doubt you are one lucky girl to have such a wonderful furry companion.

    Cheers.
    Velva

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow you're a lucky lady!! I didn't know you have a cat as well!! He's sure adorable!

    And a great name by the way!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts