it's a wrap: studio saturday


It's that time again! End of the week - light at the end of the tunnel - time for refueling. Mr. Waterstone and I had pizza and wine, played backgammon, listened to classic motown, and watched a REALLY stupid movie, The Grownups. (I think your suggestions were much better, but alas, he chose.)

It's also time for the weekly wrap, my online weekly journal. Please feel free to link up with something you really enjoyed doing this past week and I'll add it to the end of the post here. I'd love to see what you've done with your week. As for me...

studio waterstone eco friendly recycled leather handbags
Recycled Distressed Leather - Sold


studio waterstone eco friendly recycled leather handbags
Custom iPhone Case


studio waterstone eco friendly recycled leather handbags
Custom Tote with Recycled Suede and Leather


studio waterstone eco friendly recycled leather handbags
studio waterstone eco friendly recycled leather handbags
Same Clutch - Side 2 (I'm excited to show you my little SW label)


studio waterstone eco friendly recycled leather handbags
Recycled Red Suede and Leather Crossbody - SOLD


studio waterstone eco friendly recycled leather handbags
Soft Recycled Brown Leather Tote/Handbag - Going in the shop this weekend. :)

*****

Okay, now it's your turn.

Tell me about your week.

Here's what you did...

Sharon found strength this week.
Mellisa sewed, shopped, and snapped.
Patty had grape juice issues - but made some gorgeous jewelry!


Comments

  1. Your work just blows me away! I hope to be able to make a purchase soon, my heart palpitates every time I see your newest works!

    This week I found strength....
    http://livewirejewelry.blogspot.com/2011/02/finding-strength.html

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bags, all of them! My week involved sewing, shopping and snapping photos of my husband cycling :)
    http://chinookdesigns.blogspot.com/2011/02/unveiling.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the yummy flowers! I DIDN'T finish up some displays I'd been working on as may kids had to fight over grape juice in front of them - sigh. ... But my husband is home all weekend so hopefully he will wrangle the boys and I will make jewelry...a girl can dream...

    http://mylifeunderthebus.typepad.com/my-life-under-the-bus/2011/02/the-disaster-that-shall-not-be-named.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear that the movie wasn't that great. I received my cell phone case and I love it! I also love the recycled red suede and leather corssbody and the soft fecycled brown leather tote/handbag. Too bad I have to be good, being good sucks a lot!About all mom and I did this week was take photographs of our bead table for Bead Table Wednesday. We did work on enameling today and it was great! I will be doing more enameling tomorrow and a whole list of other tings.
    Have a great weekend!
    Beth
    http://www.ebbeadandmetalworks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts