leather and stoop sales


studio waterstone

I'm working on new Studio Waterstone bags and hoping to have things to show you by the end of the week. One, shown above, is a weathered leather fold over clutch with little leather flowers - so cute.

The other is a weather brown leather tote, not too big, not too small, with a red lining.
No pictures of that yet.

I'm slowly climbing back in the saddle, planting my butt and my brain into a new creative gear.
(that was an odd sentence but accurately reported!)


studio waterstone

Studio Stoop Sale

studio waterstone

Studio whatttt? Many of us accumulate things that for whatever reason we don't want to simply donate and we don't want to Ebay or garage sale. I happened upon a solution the other day as I visited one of my favorite handbag designers, Made by Hank. She created another blog named Hank's Stoop Sale. It's a virtual, online stoop/garage sale! How cool is that?

Of course, I excitedly jumped on board with the idea and created Studio Stoop Sale. It's not totally prettied up and running yet, but it's a spot where I'm planning to sell a few gently used items including (but not limited to) great shoes and cute tops, dresses, etc., various artist's and jeweler supplies, AND my tried and true, already tested out and gently used...

Studio Waterstone pieces.
Think of it as a virtual sample sale.

So anyway, more on that.
For now, hop over to check that out and hopefully bookmark.
(I'm the only one following myself and, well, it's kinda lonely.)

*****

AND DON'T FORGET!!

Featuring Studio Spaces returns tomorrow with my interview with
metal smith Jayne Norvelle.
We'll also get a peek into her studio.

Until then, have a fabulous day and remember...

don't sweat the small stuff.

Comments

  1. love the idea of a stoop sale..i've got great stuff..someone else might love.
    how does the purchase work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good question. lol

    No, I think I'll post the prices/shipping, etc. and you will either email me, then I'll send an invoice to you OR even better, I can put a "buy it now" Paypal button. But, I haven't gotten that far in my investigation and planning yet. Maybe tonight. Any thoughts or suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! I was browsing Hank's sale the other day, she and I have the same size feet, so I'll be keeping my eye on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cool idea! i'm off to check yours out! susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet ! LOl I am picturing " Brain and Butt in the saddle" : )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts