snow
We've had the beautiful, fluffy white stuff all day here in Atlanta. It's been the best kind of snow - pretty to watch and nonstick. It just floats around in the wind. Mr. W and I are enjoying a warm fire, great scenery, a warm bowl of beef stew, and corn muffins.
~Snow~
Snow Blossom Cowl by Francine Toukou
We had pouring rain! How is that possible? Glad it was the nice kind of snow - just gets you in the mood !
ReplyDeleteCute finds! I miss the snow, we are going to have rain for the next week. ugh...drearyness, perfect for my depression!
ReplyDeleteIt snowed here too - my kids were sooo disappointed to not have a delay :(
ReplyDeleteThe baby in the mitten is one of the cutest things I have ever seen!
Love all the snowflakes...I have snowflake earrings I wore this weekend.
ReplyDeleteWow, you have snow in Atlanta?? Nothing yet here in Delaware but a few stray flakes in the air once in a while. It is COLD, though - frigid. Supposed to be good viewing for the meteor showers tonight, but it's too cloudy. Maybe Craig will get his wish and we'll have snow tonight!
Enjoy that cozy fire!
Sue