merry merry


studio waterstone eco friendly recycled leather handbags & accessories

Well, the time has come and Christmas is upon us! I'm ready to assume Santa's Assistant duty then play and relax for a few days with friends and family.

It's been an extremely interesting year here at Studio Waterstone and I want to thank each one of you from the bottom of my heart for spending time with me and sharing a little about yourselves. I wish you a very Merry Christmas and holiday time spent with loved ones.

P.S. I'm practically bursting at the seams already over what's in store for 2011! This R&R is amazingly wonderful for creativity. Hope you're doing a LOT of the same. See you in '11. Cheers!


Comments

  1. It has been a pleasure getting to know you thru the blog-o-sphere world. I hope you have a great Christmas. I am really looking forward to changes in the new year too! Hope it's a good one for all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only found you blog recently but I've really been enjoying it! You've encouraged me to sew again and I'm making fabric bags with scavenged handles from Goodwill ( can't sew leather ). Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also really enjoying your blog, just discovered it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful picture! I hope you had a wonderful and merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy holidays Lori!
    Hope you had a great Christmas!
    Thanks for the happiness you're spreading around! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts