Isn't that the truth. I won't tell how many times I have been there.
But who really wants to be in hot water?
Ah, you must be the smart one who plays it safe, Nicki. Good for you. I'm learning, but still find myself boiling from time to time. :)
Very true! I feel like my tea bag has steeped for long enough, thank you.Sue
Coincidental that I'm drinking tea as I read this! Lovely quote!
I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.
Isn't that the truth. I won't tell how many times I have been there.
ReplyDeleteBut who really wants to be in hot water?
ReplyDeleteBut who really wants to be in hot water?
ReplyDeleteAh, you must be the smart one who plays it safe, Nicki. Good for you. I'm learning, but still find myself boiling from time to time. :)
ReplyDeleteVery true! I feel like my tea bag has steeped for long enough, thank you.
ReplyDeleteSue
Coincidental that I'm drinking tea as I read this! Lovely quote!
ReplyDelete