I am off to ask Mr. Google who Martha Beck is, I like the way she thinks.You have a good one too.
Well, well, I'm sure everyone but me knows who she is...yes I do live under a rock.
Agreed. (as I sit here typing with my steamy cup of coffee on my left ~ and we're not talking decaf ☺)
Bring on the coffee I say! That is the only way to get through the day!
I am a believer that coffee is full of Mystical Powers. I just checked her out and she is actually funny!Coffee Addict here!Megan
I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.
I am off to ask Mr. Google who Martha Beck is, I like the way she thinks.
ReplyDeleteYou have a good one too.
Well, well, I'm sure everyone but me knows who she is...yes I do live under a rock.
ReplyDeleteAgreed. (as I sit here typing with my steamy cup of coffee on my left ~ and we're not talking decaf ☺)
ReplyDeleteBring on the coffee I say! That is the only way to get through the day!
ReplyDeleteI am a believer that coffee is full of Mystical Powers. I just checked her out and she is actually funny!
ReplyDeleteCoffee Addict here!
Megan