it's a wrap: studio saturday


It's been a busy week here at Studio Waterstone. Mr. Waterstone and everyone else in the Waterstone family know that mama has officially kicked into gear. Under normal circumstances, they expect very little from me and at this time of year...well, let's just say that it's a good thing Mr. W heads up the Thanksgiving meal.

In addition to flying leather, fabric, cats, dogs, and a few well chosen curse words, this is what went down in the studio this week...

studio waterstone its a wrap
[ sold ]

studio waterstone its a wrap

studio waterstone its a wrap
[ sweet little key pouches. the middle one has sold ]

studio waterstone its a wrap
[ sold ]

studio waterstone its a wrap
[ another sweet pouch ]

studio waterstone its a wrap
[ sweet BIG pouch - uh, handbag ]

studio waterstone its a wrap


studio waterstone its a wrap


studio waterstone its a wrap
[ four new crossbody handbags. one is on it's way to a new home and three are available. ]

The picture directly above was taken this morning. Said model went to the 12:03 a.m. showing of Harry Potter. (12:01 and 12:02 were sold out)
She was tired and, I must add, not a very friendly model.


...and to round out the week, I made this.

studio waterstone its a wrap

I fell in love and couldn't (wouldn't) let go.
No, I mean really. I wouldn't let go.

studio waterstone its a wrap

My rationalization...
I haven't got one - rationalization, that is. My reasoning was straight from the heart.
An early Christmas present for myself.
(sigh)


P.S. Please share your week with the rest of the class.
Link up below!


P.S.S. Take a sec to take the survey in the upper right column. Thank you!

and stay tuned...

I'm thinking of a surprise giveaway(s) soon.
Hm...

*Most of the above items are available in the StudioWaterstone shop.*

Comments

  1. You have such a beautiful creative mind! I fall in love with your stuff each and every time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you actually kept one! everything is wonderful, as usual! Have a great weekend! I think you deserve a rest.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Debi. I carried it last night when we went out to dinner and I felt so special. lol

    You have a great weekend, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lordy, you are a busy lady! Beautiful bags!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see why you wouldn't want to let that gorgeous bag go! And p.s. my pouch goes with me everywhere. I looooove it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving those frilly eyelet leather flaps - purrrrty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My gosh, you are SO busy! I am amazed at the talent!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your sweet BIG pouch - uh, handbag looks like the best on campus purse ever. It looks like you can pack everything but the bathroom sink in there. Its definitely on my Christmas list.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the patterened cross-body bag, Lori! ♥ Another for my wishlist... ~M

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts