studio waterstone tutorial: easiest scarf ever


Photobucket

Never been one for overly ambitious, tedious tasks. Just ask my family.


Here's what you need:
One skirt
Scissors


Here's what you do:

Lay the skirt out flat with the bottom seams together.
Measure a 15" width and cut straight across.
That's it.

***

I now have a LONG 15" wide circle which I begin to wrap around my neck.
Not tight enough to choke.
Not too loose.


Photobucket

Just right.

Intrigued? Here are my other tutorials.

***

Comments

  1. Ooh, I love the handmade scarf! With the way my skills are, though, I'd screw up five skirts before I made one mediocre looking one. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, I have some of those skirts. You're keeping that bag, aren't you....LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great idea..i recently read your tutorial on making a scarf from slacks..i'm ready to cut up everything in my closet and repurpose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, this helps us immensely! We were trying to make a cowl scarf on our girl's weekend, and something just wasn't right. This is the ticket!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cool way to make a scarf.. love it.. thanks for sharing.. and I'm totally loving that bag/purse too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. easy and stylish, gotta love the quick fix! thanks for sharing! susan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts